The "IP Migration Wizard" helps you change the IP addresses of your server's cPanel accounts.
- Log into WHM as the 'root' user.
- Navigate to "Home / IP Functions / IP Migration Wizard."
- Enter the new IP address in the text box.
- Click the "Continue" button.
- To confirm the translation from the old Ip address to the new IP address, click the "Continue" button.
- Read the notice then click the "Continue" button.
- Wait for the configuration updates to complete then click the "Continue" button.
- Wait for the DNS zones to be updated then click the "Continue" buttons.
- Once you have confirmed the DNS changes have propagated, click the "Clicking Here" button to proceed.
- Remove the old IPs from the system.
- Update your system startup scripts to reflect the new main IP address.
- Change the Main Shared Virtual Host IP.
- Click the "click here" text in the "After completing the above, please click here to finish the change-over" line.
How to remove an additional IP address from WHM