Generally, changes to the Exim configuration would be made through the Exim Configuration Manager in WHM.
Due to the abstraction of the GUI, it can be difficult to determine how to edit the configuration on the command line. You can use the following steps to locate the files that need to be edited if you would like to do so on the CLI.
1. First use the Exim Configuration manager to edit the configuration.
2. If the change was made in the Basic tab of the Exim configuration editor, look for your setting in the following file:
3. If the change was made in the Advanced editor, it could be in this file:
4. If your change is not in that file, look at the title of the configuration section and look for the corresponding file in the list of configuration files produced by this command:
find / \( -path "/usr/local/cpanel/etc/exim/acls/*" -o -path "/etc/exim.*" \) -type f
5. Once you have located the change that was made, you can copy that change to another cPanel server of the same version and then run the following commands to integrate the change: