Use the following steps to transfer cPanel and server configurations between servers with the Transfer Tool in WHM.
1. Login to the Destination cPanel server via WHM as the root user
2. Navigate to: Home »Transfers »Transfer Tool
3. Enter the IP, ssh port, and login credentials for the root user of the Source server
4. Click the blue "Scan remote server" button at the bottom of the page
5. At the top of the Accounts list, look for the "Service Configurations" tab and click on it
6. Put a check next to the configurations that you would like to transfer from the source server to the destination server
7. Click the blue Copy button