The following shows how you can edit the configuration for FTPd brute force protection in Imunify 360 via WHM.
cPanel also offers a brute force protection feature called cPHulk which should not be confused with the Imunfiy360 brute force protection service.
1. Login to WHM as the root user
2. Navigate to: Home »Plugins »Imunify360
3. Click on the gear / cog icon in the upper right area
4. Find the option labeled "FTP brute-force attack protection"
5. Put a check next to the option to enable it, and remove the check to disable it
6. Click on the green "Save Changes" button to save your new configuration