Who needs to purchase software updates?
One-Time licenses are legacy licenses that are no longer available. However customers with one-time licenses require Software Updates to be purchased on annual basis. These Software Updates are also known as One Time Update Extension.
A One Time Update Extension is available in through the cPanel store account and is valid for one year from the date of purchase for the price of $200/year.
How do I purchase software updates?
- Log in to your cPanel Store account
- Click Manage Licenses in the top menu
- Locate the license and click the arrow on the right and select Renew License
- A message will appear: "We added the renewal for (IP address) to the cart."
- Click cart in the above message to go to the cart
- Click Review and Checkout
- Click Purchase Now
To update the server, login as root and enter the following command: