At times, depending on server resource availability or if a particular service requires additional attention for monitoring. It may be beneficial in increasing or decreasing the interval time in which chkservd checks services.
By default, chkservd is configured to check services five minutes in between.
1. Log into WHM.
2. Navigate to "Tweak Settings".
3. Click on the "System" tab.
4. Locate the setting "The number of seconds between ChkServd service checks. "
5. Enter desired value in seconds.
6. Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.