In some cases, it may be desirable to have customized update settings for select sites. The steps below cover how this can be done. Note that if automatic updates are disabled for a site, manual updates should be performed regularly to maintain the security of the site.
The process will be the same for cPanel and WHM. You'll need to start from either of the following locations.
- cPanel: Home > Applications > WP Toolkit
- WHM: Home > Plugins > WP Toolkit
1) Find the site and expand it using the arrow button to the left.
2) Click the "Autoupdate settings" linke.
3) Configure update settings as desired.
4) Press the "Okay" button below.