When attempting to access "Terminal" in cPanel, you receive an error similar to the following.
Error: The WebSocket handshake failed at 12:28:22 PM
This issue is caused by the "cPanel account protection" option in Imunify360. Imunify is aware of this issue and is addressing it in their internal case, DEF-24878.
- Log into WHM as the 'root' user.
- Navigate to "Home / Plugins / Imunify360."
- Click the "Settings" (gear) icon.
- Scroll down to the "WebShield" section.
- Deselect the "cPanel account protection" option.
- Click the "SAVE CHANGES" button.