On AlmaLinux, Rocky Linux, and Ubuntu servers, Tomcat can only be installed in container-based packages that use EasyApache 4's containers.
- Access the server's command line as the 'root' user via SSH or "Terminal" in WHM.
- If not already installed, install the
- Install the
apt install ea-tomcat101
- AlmaLinux/Rocky Linux
dnf install ea-tomcat101
- SSH into the cPanel user's account on which to set up the Tomcat container.
- Run the following command to set up the Tomcat container.
/usr/local/cpanel/scripts/ea-podman install ea-tomcat101
- Run the following command to find the container's name.
- Configure the application in the
Please note that "$username" must be replaced with the cPanel user's username.