This is ultimately up to you and your needs. You are not required to use any of the profiles we provide, and I would encourage you to customize your own. However, if I had to pick a single one that I would recommend as being the most suitable for most servers, I would suggest All PHP Options + OpCache. This will allow your users to be able to run most PHP software because they are unlikely to need any additional modules.
Articles in this section
- mod_ruid2 with Litespeed.
- Missing access_logs in home directory log folder
- Does tomcat work with Shell Fork Bomb Protection enabled?
- How do I enable HTTP 2?
- How can I tell if Apache is experiencing a DDoS attack?
- How can I ensure that response headers set in the .htaccess file are sent?
- Understanding the Apache scoreboard
- Does cPanel support .net core?
- How can I customize the Apache Virtual Host templates?
- Why is Apache owned by "nobody"?