This is ultimately up to you and your needs. You are not required to use any of the profiles we provide, and I would encourage you to customize your own. However, if I had to pick a single one that I would recommend as being the most suitable for most servers, I would suggest All PHP Options + OpCache. This will allow your users to be able to run most PHP software because they are unlikely to need any additional modules.
Articles in this section
- Which log files are rotated via cPanellogd?
- PHP CGI vs PHP CLI What's the difference? & How to use them
- Can I use .htaccess files if my server is running ea-nginx?
- Where can I find the CGI Center in cPanel?
- How does the cPanel PHP-FPM Configuration Templating System Work?
- Is it possible to keep more than 2 month access_log ( raw log ) for Apache?
- How can I configure Litespeed to be more secure?
- Why is EasyApache4 not recommending extensions when installing a new PHP version?
- Why can't I install Pecl module ssh2 on PHP 5.6?
- 521 Web server is down