This is ultimately up to you and your needs. You are not required to use any of the profiles we provide, and I would encourage you to customize your own. However, if I had to pick a single one that I would recommend as being the most suitable for most servers, I would suggest All PHP Options + OpCache. This will allow your users to be able to run most PHP software because they are unlikely to need any additional modules.
Articles in this section
- Where do I edit the Apache configuration inside WHM?
- Why doesn't Apache log 404s?
- How to install and enable cPanel's LSPHP API.
- Where do I find information on PHP's "error_reporting" option?
- How do I redirect my dedicated IP address to my domain name?
- How do I enable compression for Nginx?
- Should I use an RPM from the EasyApache4 Experimental repository?
- How do I install the best available SSL certificate for a domain?
- Why is a defaultwebpage.cgi displaying when I access the main server IP and or hostname?
- Should I configure "External Apps" and "Script Handlers" in the LiteSpeed configuration when using cPanel?