This is ultimately up to you and your needs. You are not required to use any of the profiles we provide, and I would encourage you to customize your own. However, if I had to pick a single one that I would recommend as being the most suitable for most servers, I would suggest All PHP Options + OpCache. This will allow your users to be able to run most PHP software because they are unlikely to need any additional modules.
Articles in this section
- Is ProFTPD compatible with cPHulk?
- Can I use the LiteMage add-on with cPanel's LiteSpeed license?
- Warning when restarting a service: UID 0 clobbered stale lock file
- My website is down/not responding. What is a 504 Gateway Timeout Error?
- How can I customize the Apache Main Configuration settings not available in WHM?
- How do I reset my LiteSpeed WebAdmin Console password?
- Can you clear the cache on CloudFront's CDN server?
- What is EasyApache 4?
- Why does Apache do graceful restarts?
- What are Service Subdomains?