This is ultimately up to you and your needs. You are not required to use any of the profiles we provide, and I would encourage you to customize your own. However, if I had to pick a single one that I would recommend as being the most suitable for most servers, I would suggest All PHP Options + OpCache. This will allow your users to be able to run most PHP software because they are unlikely to need any additional modules.
Articles in this section
- Are TLSA records fully supported by cPanel & WHM at this time?
- How do I enable QUIC and HTTP/3 in LiteSpeed?
- Should I Modify The paths.conf File?
- Do you have example VirtualHost entries I can look at?
- Why is mod_rewrite not working despite being enabled?
- How are .htaccess directives applied?
- PHP-FPM is disabled. Why do I see "php-fpm: pool" processes?
- Why am I seeing 'php_flag not allowed here' errors in my Apache logs?
- Can I clear the output of apachectl fullstatus?
- Which log files are rotated via cPanellogd?