Currently, none of our provided EA4 profiles include mod_http2 installed. If you want HTTP2, it is necessary for you to customize a profile. Since mod_http2 is not compatible with MPM Prefork, it would be easiest to customize one of our profiles that uses Worker, such as the All PHP Options + OpCache profile. To do this you can click the "Customize" button next to that profile, and then under the "Apache Modules" section click the toggle for "mod_http2", then click "Review". On the next page double check the packages that will be installed/uninstalled as a result, and click "Provision" at the bottom if you see the results you want.
Articles in this section
- Are TLSA records fully supported by cPanel & WHM at this time?
- How do I enable QUIC and HTTP/3 in LiteSpeed?
- Should I Modify The paths.conf File?
- Do you have example VirtualHost entries I can look at?
- Why is mod_rewrite not working despite being enabled?
- How are .htaccess directives applied?
- PHP-FPM is disabled. Why do I see "php-fpm: pool" processes?
- Why am I seeing 'php_flag not allowed here' errors in my Apache logs?
- Can I clear the output of apachectl fullstatus?
- Which log files are rotated via cPanellogd?