Currently, none of our provided EA4 profiles include mod_http2 installed. If you want HTTP2, it is necessary for you to customize a profile. Since mod_http2 is not compatible with MPM Prefork, it would be easiest to customize one of our profiles that uses Worker, such as the All PHP Options + OpCache profile. To do this you can click the "Customize" button next to that profile, and then under the "Apache Modules" section click the toggle for "mod_http2", then click "Review". On the next page double check the packages that will be installed/uninstalled as a result, and click "Provision" at the bottom if you see the results you want.
Articles in this section
- Why is ea-nginx listening on port 80?
- Is ProFTPD compatible with cPHulk?
- Can I use the LiteMage add-on with cPanel's LiteSpeed license?
- Warning when restarting a service: UID 0 clobbered stale lock file
- My website is down/not responding. What is a 504 Gateway Timeout Error?
- How can I customize the Apache Main Configuration settings not available in WHM?
- How do I reset my LiteSpeed WebAdmin Console password?
- Can you clear the cache on CloudFront's CDN server?
- What is EasyApache 4?
- Why does Apache do graceful restarts?