Currently, none of our provided EA4 profiles include mod_http2 installed. If you want HTTP2, it is necessary for you to customize a profile. Since mod_http2 is not compatible with MPM Prefork, it would be easiest to customize one of our profiles that uses Worker, such as the All PHP Options + OpCache profile. To do this you can click the "Customize" button next to that profile, and then under the "Apache Modules" section click the toggle for "mod_http2", then click "Review". On the next page double check the packages that will be installed/uninstalled as a result, and click "Provision" at the bottom if you see the results you want.
Articles in this section
- Where do I edit the Apache configuration inside WHM?
- Why doesn't Apache log 404s?
- How to install and enable cPanel's LSPHP API.
- Where do I find information on PHP's "error_reporting" option?
- How do I redirect my dedicated IP address to my domain name?
- How do I enable compression for Nginx?
- Should I use an RPM from the EasyApache4 Experimental repository?
- How do I install the best available SSL certificate for a domain?
- Why is a defaultwebpage.cgi displaying when I access the main server IP and or hostname?
- Should I configure "External Apps" and "Script Handlers" in the LiteSpeed configuration when using cPanel?