Our default profile uses prefork for mod_ruid2, but you may prefer to use Worker or Event. If you want to use Event, it is necessary to customize your profile because the standard ones we provide do not include it. Feel free to change your MPM, but see What's the importance of running scripts as the user? when uninstalling mod_ruid2.
Articles in this section
- mod_ruid2 with Litespeed.
- Missing access_logs in home directory log folder
- Does tomcat work with Shell Fork Bomb Protection enabled?
- How do I enable HTTP 2?
- How can I tell if Apache is experiencing a DDoS attack?
- How can I ensure that response headers set in the .htaccess file are sent?
- Understanding the Apache scoreboard
- Does cPanel support .net core?
- How can I customize the Apache Virtual Host templates?
- Why is Apache owned by "nobody"?