You can use the "Convert" tool in your store account to downgrade a license. The license will convert when billing is run on the 1st of the month. The credit card on file in your store account will be billed for the new license during billing.
- 1. Log in to your store account at https://store.cpanel.net/login.
- 2. Click on "Manage Licenses" in the top menu.
- 3. Click the arrow to the right of the license and select "Convert".
- 4. In the Convert License box, click the arrow and select the preferred license.
- 5. Click "Save Changes".
- 6. You will receive the message:
"We added the conversion item to the cart."
- 7. Click "cart" in the above message to go to your cart.
- 8. Click "Review and Checkout".
- 9. Enter credit card and agree to License Terms and Conditions.
- 10. Click "Purchase Now".
Note: The information in this article is not applicable to cPanel Partners. cPanel Partners should contact Customer Service directly to inquire about license conversions.
This process can only be used for downgrades, not upgrades. How to Upgrade a cPanel & WHM License