You can use the "Downgrade" tool in your store account to downgrade a license. The license will downgrade when billing is run on the 1st of the month. The credit card on file in your store account will be billed for the new license during billing.
- 1. Log in to your store account at https://store.cpanel.net/login.
- 2. Click on "Manage Licenses" in the top menu.
- 3. Click the arrow to the right of the license and select "Downgrade".
- 4. In the Downgrade License box, click the arrow and select the preferred license.
- 5. Click "Save Changes".
- 6. You will receive the message:
"We added the downgraded item to the cart."
- 7. Click "cart" in the above message to go to your cart.
- 8. Click "Review and Checkout".
- 9. Enter credit card and agree to License Terms and Conditions.
- 10. Click "Purchase Now".
If you need assistance, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com.