You can transfer a license to a new IP address in your store account with the following steps:
- Log in to your cPanel Store account at https://store.cpanel.net/login.
- Click "Manage Licenses" in the top menu.
- Locate the license IP address you wish to transfer.
- Click the arrow under Actions and select "Edit IP".
- Enter the new IP address.
- Click "Save Changes".
The IP change will take effect immediately. You will need to update the license file on the server by running the following command via SSH as the root user:
Note: The information in this article does not apply to cPanel Partners. cPanel Partners should contact Customer Service directly to inquire about license conversions.