Log in to your store account at cPanel Store to determine your renewal date. After logging in, go to “Manage Licenses” and identify the 3rd column. This will show your next renewal date for your license.
When checking your renewal status, you may see a drop-down on the “Renews On” column that will say “Convert to Monthly at Renewal.” This indicates you have a yearly license expiring soon.
The yearly licenses will automatically “Convert to Monthly” on the license expiration date. As we no longer offer licenses on annual terms, the license will automatically convert to one of the appropriate new license models. To renew your license manually, please follow the below steps:
1. Login to your store account at cPanel Store.
2. Go to “Manage Licenses.”
3. Click the box to the left of the license.
4. Click the “Renew” button. The appropriate new license will be added to your cart.
5. You will see this message: We added the license renewals to the cart.
6. Click “cart” in the message above to go to your cart.
7. Click Review and Checkout.
8. Enter a credit card and check the box upon confirming you agree to the License Agreement.
9. Click “Purchase Now.”