After logging into cPanel, navigate to the Email accounts section (cPanel >> Home >> Email >> Email Accounts). Once there click on the "Check Email" button next the the account that you wish to view. This takes you to the email configuration screen where you can customize many aspects of your email such as setting up auto-responders, email filters, or choosing your webmail client. Click Open once you have chosen the client that you would like to use (By default this will be set to Roundcube). Now you should be in the webmail interface where you can view or send email. This method does not require the email password to be accessed.
Articles in this section
- How to enable/disable SpamBox
- How to Configure Exim to Skip Spam Checks for Specific Email Addresses or List of Addresses
- How to install the Contact and Contacts Server (CCS) plugin
- How to view your SPF and DKIM records in the WHM interface
- How to use email on Outlook 2007 and later
- How-To disable Exim IPv6
- Exporting a calendar in Horde
- How to disable the mail() for PHP to help prevent email abuse or outgoing spam
- How To See Mailman Mailing Lists Configuration From The Command Line?
- How To Find Mail Client Configurations