After logging into cPanel, navigate to the Email accounts section (cPanel >> Home >> Email >> Email Accounts). Once there click on the "Check Email" button next the the account that you wish to view. This takes you to the email configuration screen where you can customize many aspects of your email such as setting up auto-responders, email filters, or choosing your webmail client. Click Open once you have chosen the client that you would like to use (By default this will be set to Roundcube). Now you should be in the webmail interface where you can view or send email. This method does not require the email password to be accessed.
Articles in this section
- How do I view Webmail access logs
- How to Configure your Domain for Use With Google's G Suite
- Using the PHPMailer library to send messages via SMTP
- How to Host a Subdomains Mail Locally While the Parent Domain's Mail is Hosted Remotely
- Changing the outgoing IP for email
- How to edit the Exim System filter to prevent user(s) from sending to specific domain(s)
- How-To whitelist a non-member sending to a Mailman list
- How to Restore the Default Dovecot Configuration
- How to increase the maximum allowed attachment size in Webmail
- How to diagnose "550 No Such User Here"