After logging into cPanel, navigate to the Email accounts section (cPanel >> Home >> Email >> Email Accounts). Once there click on the "Check Email" button next the the account that you wish to view. This takes you to the email configuration screen where you can customize many aspects of your email such as setting up auto-responders, email filters, or choosing your webmail client. Click Open once you have chosen the client that you would like to use (By default this will be set to Roundcube). Now you should be in the webmail interface where you can view or send email. This method does not require the email password to be accessed.
Articles in this section
- How to find SpamAssassin scan results
- How to automatically update the MX entries for all domains
- How can I monitor my server's email reputation with large providers such as Gmail, Microsoft, and Yahoo
- How to forward all outbound mail sent from an email account on your server
- How to save emails from being deleted?
- How to disable the Dovecot mail-log plugin
- How-To set up email to be hosted on a different server
- Custom Exim filter to deliver to multiple email addresses based on multiple filter variables
- Reverse DNS does not match SMTP Banner
- How to prevent SpamAssassin from adding **SPAM** to a message's subject line, or change it to something different