After logging into cPanel, navigate to the Email accounts section (cPanel >> Home >> Email >> Email Accounts). Once there click on the "Check Email" button next the the account that you wish to view. This takes you to the email configuration screen where you can customize many aspects of your email such as setting up auto-responders, email filters, or choosing your webmail client. Click Open once you have chosen the client that you would like to use (By default this will be set to Roundcube). Now you should be in the webmail interface where you can view or send email. This method does not require the email password to be accessed.
Articles in this section
- How To See Mailman Mailing Lists Configuration From The Command Line?
- How To Find Mail Client Configurations
- Why I Am Not Seeing My Archived Emails In The Archive Mailbox In Webmail?
- Removing an email account produces an error from “SQLite”: SQLITE_ERROR (no such table: annotations)
- How To setup Spam Filter to whitelist email addresses or domains that are relayed through the server
- How to edit the backupmxhosts file.
- How to block / filter email messages from a specific domain for an entire cPanel account
- How to enable SMTP Restrictions in WHM to prevent spam from being sent from your server
- How to configure an SMTP connection for PHP and other scripts and websites
- How to use Exim filters to limit a domain so that it cannot send to, or receive from any external domains - Internal Only Mail