To add a new IP address or address range to your cPanel server, use the "Add a New IP Address" feature in WHM. This interface ensures that the IPs are usable by the cPanel server.
- Log in to WHM as the 'root' user.
- Navigate to "Home / IP Functions / Add a New IP Address."
- Add the IP/IP range in the "New IP or IP range to add:" textbox.
Please note that if the server uses NAT (Network Address Translation), enter the local IP address/address range. Otherwise, enter the public IP address/address range.
- Select the subnet mask from the "Select a subnet mask for the IP or IPs above to use:" dropdown menu.
- Click the "Submit" button.