3. Use the 'Password Generator' button to create a new secure password. (This interface will NOT change the system root password, only the MySQL root password. We strongly recommended generating a new password.)
4. Copy the password somewhere safe.
5. Check the box for "I have copied this password in a safe place."
6. Click "Use Password" button
7. Then click 'Change Password'
The MySQL password is now changed, and you should now be able to use WHM phpMyAdmin.
When using the cPanel interface, do the following: