In cPanel & WHM version 90, we removed WHM’s Edit DNS Zone interface and replaced it with WHM’s DNS Zone Manager interface. If you need to modify a record inside one of the DNS zone files, here is a method to accomplish that.
- Log in to WHM as "root."
- Navigate to the following location in WHM: "Home -> DNS Functions -> DNS Zone Manager."
- Locate your domain, and select the "Manage" button:
- Find the record you wish to modify.
Example: cptest-2.com (A) record
- Choose the "Edit" button on the record you locate.
- Modify the record in the manner you wish.
- Select the "SAVE RECORD" button: