Is there a way I can whitelist an entire domain in Spam Assassin?
- Login to your cPanel account and find Spam Filters.
- Click on "Show Additional Configurations" at the bottom.
- Next, click "Edit Spam Whitelist settings".
- Click "Add A New "whitelist_from" Item".
- Add the domain you wish to use.
Here, you can specify the email addresses that the system should not tag as spam. You do not want to whitelist your own domain (for example, "*@example.com") because if you do, spammers who impersonate your domains may be more effective. You can also use the "*" and "?" wildcard characters for more flexibility. For more information, read our Spam Filters documentation.
As an example, to whitelist everything from cPanel, you would add "*@cpanel.net".
- Finally, click "Update Whitelist (whitelist_form)" to save the entry.