This article covers configuring outgoing mail to be scanned by Spam Assassin.
- Log into WHM as the 'root' user.
- Navigate to "Home > Service Configuration > Exim Configuration Manager."
- Select the "Apache SpamAssassin™ Options" tab.
- Enable one of the following options:
- "Scan outgoing messages for spam and reject based on the Apache SpamAssassin™ internal spam_score setting"
- "Scan outgoing messages for spam and reject based on defined Apache SpamAssassin™ score"
- Click the "Save" button.