This article provides the steps to the Server Notes in your ticket. The Server Notes are used to send sensitive information, like passwords, to cPanel Support. The Server Notes is our secure method to accomplish this.
1. Go to the Help Center at https://support.cpanel.net/ and log in.
2. Click on 'My Requests'.
3. Click on "Title" of the ticket you need to modify.
4. Click on 'Add/Update' for the option 'Server Info', right-hand side.
5. In the pop-up window that appears, toward the bottom, locate the "Server Notes" section.
6. Place the sensitive information you wish to share in the "Server Notes" box.
7. Scroll to the bottom and click "Update".