In order to add the ability to use AutoSSL for cPanel users, there are a few things that need to be in place.
- Goto WHM > Packages > Feature Manager
- Create or edit an existing feature list
- Make sure AutoSSL is checked
- Click Save
- Goto WHM > Packages
- From here you will need to either create a new package or edit an existing package.
- Under Settings, there is an option for the Feature list, set the Feature list to the one that you recently added AutoSSL to.
Please note, that changes made to packages usually take effect immediately for all users assigned to this package.