This article describes how to install JetBackup on cPanel servers.
Note: JetBackup 4 does not support CentOS 8. If your server is running CentOS 8, you will need to install JetBackup 5, which will be made available in the JetBackup
stable tier once cPanel version 94 reaches the cPanel
- 1. Purchase a JetBackup license in the cPanel Store.
- 2. Log in to your server via SSH as the
- 3. Run these commands to install the software:
yum install http://repo.jetlicense.com/centOS/jetapps-repo-latest.rpm yum clean all --enablerepo=jetapps* yum install jetapps --disablerepo=* --enablerepo=jetapps
- 4. Run this command to install JetBackup in your preferred tier (replace
betato use either of those tiers instead):
jetapps --install jetbackup stable
- 5. Access your server's WHM.
- 6. Navigate to Home » Plugins » JetBackup.
- 7. Accept the EULA.
- 8. Select Fresh Installation.
You can access more information on the installation process here: