When trying to access WHM you are presented with this error:
Invalid License File. Incorrect authority delivering the license.
Also, attempting to update the license information fails with this error message:
[root@server ~]cPs# /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt
DNS::Unbound object version 0.19 does not match $DNS::Unbound::VERSION 0.20
This is usually indicative of some missing cPanel-required packages specifically this package:
The required packages all need to be installed before the license can be updated. This may also be caused by corruption within RPM.
- Ensure that RPM itself is working properly with the following script:
- If the above commands returns an unsuccessful result, you will need to repair the RPM database. The following article can walk you through the process:
How to repair an RPM database
- Run the following command to check the locally installed cPanel packages:
- If the above script detects missing packages, you answer "Y" to the prompts to fix and reinstall missing packages.
- If no packages were missing, use the following command to sync all cPanel packages to the required version:
- Once packages have been corrected, use the following command to re-check the license: