How do I replace my server's current hostname SSL certificate with a custom SSL certificate?
1. To install an SSL certificate for your server's hostname that will be used for the WHM/cPanel services, navigate to WHM: Home » Service Configuration » Manage Service SSL Certificates:
2. Check all boxes for all the services.
3. Copy and Paste the "certificate" and "private key" into the boxes.
4. Select "Install" at the bottom.
5. The installed certificate is applied to these cPanel services:
- FTP Server
- Exim (SMTP) Server
- Calendar, cPanel, WebDisk, Webmail, and WHM Services
- Dovecot Mail Server