Why is Force HTTPS Redirects disabled in the Domains icon of cPanel?
There are a few possible causes for this issue:
- The domain does not have an SSL certificate. How to manually renew AutoSSL certificates
- The "Allow cPanel users to install SSL Hosts if they have a dedicated IP" option in Tweak Settings is disabled
- The mod_rewrite module is not installed. How to install modules for Apache.
- Apache template overrides have been installed which are modifying the part of the configuration that allow for the use of this feature.
- The permissions on the "/usr/bin/rpm" and/or "/bin/rpm" binary are incorrect. Permissions should be 0755.