Why is Force HTTPS Redirects disabled in the Domains icon of cPanel?
There are a few possible causes for this issue:
1. The domain does not have an SSL certificate. How to manually renew AutoSSL certificates
2. The "Allow cPanel users to install SSL Hosts if they have a dedicated IP" option in Tweak Settings is disabled
3. The mod_rewrite module is not installed. How to install modules for Apache.
4. Apache template overrides have been installed which are modifying the part of the configuration that allow for the use of this feature.
5. Your server is affected by one of the unpatched defects in the below section. Be sure to keep your server updated to avoid those issues.
CPANEL-32791 - Fixed in cPanel 90 - Toggling "Force HTTPS Redirects" on within the Domains icon in cPanel is not possible
CPANEL-35913 - Unable to toggle "Force HTTPS" in the Domains section of cPanel