Most of the time your Imunfiy(AV+ or 360) license should update automatically.
There may be times when you need to manually activate the license. The following procedure can be used if you find that your license has not automatically activated.
Note: cPanel uses IP based licensing. This means that there is no activation key. Please use the command below to enable your IP based license from cPanel. If you purchased your license from CloudLinux, you must reach out to CloudLinux support for your license key.
- Login to the server via SSH or Terminal as the root user
- Issue one of the following commands depending on if you purchased a license for ImunifyAV+ or Imunify360.
imunify-antivirus register IPL
imunify360-agent register IPL
- Login to WHM as the root user
- Navigate to: WHM >> Home >> Plugins >> Imunify(AV or 360)
- Review the EULA and if you are agreeable to the license, accept it