This article will walk you through registering an application in Python Selector.
- In cPanel, click on "Setup Python App"
- Click on the blue "Create Application" button
- Choose your Python version
- Choose your application root, this will be the physical path to the files on your server.
- Select the domain you wish to install the application on using the drop-down box.
- Select the URL you want the application to have, e.g. if you used "app-test" for the URL, it would end up being - http://cptech.test/app-test
- The "Application startup file" and "Application Entry point" boxes can be left blank
- Specify a log file name, e.g. app-test.log
- Click the blue "Create" button.