Some Ruby applications require that you install additional Ruby Gem modules so that they can function. The missing module is noted in the error most of the time. The example gem in this article will cover how to install "bundler."
Please note this article assumes you have already installed the needed RPMs to use Ruby.
For cPanel & WHM:
Please run the following command:
scl enable ea-ruby24 'gem install bundler --user-install'
Documentation for reference is Install the bundler Ruby gem
You can use the UI to install gems.
- 1. Log into the cPanel user account using your favorite method.
- 2. Navigate to "cPanel Home »Software »Setup Ruby App."
- 3. Locate the application you need to install a module for.
- 4. In the "modules" row, click on "show."
- 5. In the text box, type the gem name. As you type, it will populate with gem suggestions. Select the gem you need. In this example "bund" was typed and "bundler" was selected from the suggested options.
- 6. Click "Add".
Documentation for reference is How to run Redmine with Ruby Selector - Setting up a working environment