Occasionally you may find that you need to create email messages that are larger than 50MB. Either because you have large attachments, or because you have a vast amount of information to send.
- From Home »Service Configuration »Exim Configuration Manager click the "Advanced Editor" tab
- Next, scroll down until you find the
Add additional configuration settingbutton and click that button
- Within the selector that appears type, or locate, "message_size_limit"
- Enter your desired value in the field on the right. As an example, if you were intending to increase the limit to 100MB you would use the value "100M".
- Scroll to the bottom of the interface and click "Save"
Once completed Exim should rebuild and restart with your new limit set. Please be aware, if you do not also increase the maximum allowed attachment size in Webmail you will still be unable to attach files approaching your limits .