This article will cover how to enable Overselling for a reseller.
1. Log into WHM and go to Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges
2. Select the reseller in question and click "Submit".
3. Click the checkbox for "Limit accounts that reseller can create by Resource Usage."
4. Specify your preferred value for both "Maximum Allowed Disk Space" and "Maximum Allowed Bandwidth".
5. Click the checkbox for "Allow overselling" for either disk space, bandwidth, or both.
7. Click "Save All Settings" at the bottom.