After applying a change in the MultiPHP INI Editor, the values aren't reflected on the websites.
When using LiteSpeed Web Server, it will restrict the ability of users to set their own phpini values. So when applying changes in cPanel for phpini settings, they won't be reflected. LiteSpeed will assume the control of the PHP handler when in use. This overall impacts the standard functionality of the cPanel software because a change is applied in the interface but not applied to the PHP settings of the accounts.
In the LiteSpeed Web Server console, adjust the PHP configuration options.
1. Login to WHM
2. Navigate to LiteSpeed
3. Under "Manage LiteSpeed Web Server," click "LiteSpeed Configuration."
4. Click WebAdmin Console
4. Login using the LiteSpeed admin credentials
5. In the LiteSpeed WebAdmin console, click "Configuration."
6. Navigate to the tab called "PHP."
7. Click "Edit" to the right of "PHP Handler Defaults."
8. Scroll down to Environment
9. Add a new line with the below text to ensure php.ini files can be loaded from the public_html directories.
10. Click save
11. Perform a graceful restart. The confirmation of the configuration being modified also includes a graceful restart link.
12. You should be all set. The PHP values can be loaded from php.ini files configured in the public_html directories.
It is also possible to configure ini files on a domain or case-by-case basis. More details can be found in the below LiteSpeed documentation page.