New cPanel licenses purchased through the cPanel Store (https://store.cpanel.net) are eligible for an automatic refund within the first 72 hours of purchase.
*NOTE: This only applies to new license purchases and not license renewals. See below note.
To receive a refund for a new license, use the following steps:
- Log in to your cPanel Store account
- Go to My Account > Manage Licenses
- On the far right of the line which includes the IP of the license you wish to cancel, click the drop-down menu
- Click Cancel License. The following message will appear:
“Are you sure you want to cancel this license? Cancellation will occur immediately, and your card will be refunded in the amount of (refund amount).”
- Select a Cancellation Reason.
- Click Yes
**NOTE: For a license that has auto-renewed on the 1st of the month or is canceled after 72 hours, use the steps to cancel a license at: How do I cancel my cPanel license?