Starting September 15th 2021, all customers who have purchased a cPanel license directly from https://store.cpanel.net will automatically receive a free WordPress Tooklit Deluxe license as well.
Even though the license is active for your server, you would still need to enable the "WordPress Toolkit Deluxe" feature for your cPanel accounts in order to make use of it.
This allows you to still maintain control over whether or not the feature is enabled for certain customers.
- Login to WHM as the root user
- Navigate to: Home »Packages »Feature Manager
- Under "Manage feature list" select the feature list that you would like to edit.
- Click the blue Edit button
- Enter "wordpress" into the search box
- Ensure that "WordPress Toolkit Deluxe Plugin" and "WordPress Toolkit" both have blue checkmarks.
- Click the blue "Save" button
You'll need to repeat this process for each feature list that needs to make use of WordPress Toolkit Deluxe
You can quickly find out which packages use a particular feature list in WHM at:
Home »Packages »Edit a Package
And you can quickly find out which package a particular account is using in WHM at:
Home »Account Information »List Accounts
Home »Account Functions »Modify an Account