After installing Imunify360, no users can log into Webmail and the following error can be seen in the mail log.
Error: imunify360: unsupported dovecot version found: 184.108.40.206
The following entrie also exists in
args = [% IF allow_domainowner_mail_pass %]dovecot_imunify_domainowner[% ELSE %]dovecot_imunify[% END %]
The PAM module of Imunify360 version 6.10.1 supports Dovecot version 2.3.18 instead of version 220.127.116.11, which is used on cPanel servers. Imunify360 has opened a case, DEF-22619, to correct this.
- Log into WHM as the 'root' user.
- Navigate to "Home / Plugins / Imunify360."
- Click the gear icon on the right side to open "Settings."
- On the "General" tab, scroll down to the "PAM" section.
- Deselect the "Exim+Dovecot brute-force attack protection" option.
- Click the "SAVE CHANGES" button.
Please note that DEF-22619 will be patched in Imunify360 version 6.11.