In some cases, it may be necessary to manually renew certificates issued through AutoSSL. AutoSSL can be manually run from the command line or WHM for all users.
To manually renew AutoSSL certificates for all users from the command line:
- Access the server's command line as the 'root' user via SSH or "Terminal" in WHM.
- Run the following command.
To manually renew AutoSSL certificates for all users from WHM:
- Log into WHM as the 'root' user.
- Navigate to "Home / SSL/TLS / Manage AutoSSL."
- Click the "Run AutoSSL For All Users" button.