Use the following procedure to enable two-factor authentication for a cPanel user.
Verify that Two-Factor authentication has been enabled in WHM:
1. Login to WHM as the root user
2. Navigate to: Home »Security Center »Two-Factor Authentication
3. Ensure that the toggle button shows that Two-Factor Authentication is enabled
NOTE: If Two-Factor Authentication is not enabled via WHM, the feature will not be available for use in the next set of steps.
Enable Two-Factor Authentication for a cPanel User
1. Login to the cPanel account
2. Under the security section, click on the Two Factor Authentication icon
3. Follow the steps on the page to enable Two Factor authentication