This article will guide you on how to change the nameservers configured in /etc/resolv.conf in WHM or SSH.
1. Log into WHM.
2. Navigate to Resolver Configuration.
3. Click Proceed.
4. Make the desired changes.
5. Click Continue to save the changes.
1. Connect to the server via SSH as the root user.
2. Open the /etc/resolv.conf file using any command-line text editor you prefer (example: vi, vim, nano, etc.)
3. Comment out the current nameservers by adding a '#' in front of each nameserver and add the new nameserver entries or modify the file as needed.
4. Save and close the file.