This article guides you on how to change the nameservers configured in
/etc/resolv.conf via WHM or SSH.
1. Log in to WHM.
2. Navigate to Resolver Configuration.
3. Select Proceed.
4. Make the desired changes.
5. Select Continue to save the changes.
1. Connect to the server via SSH as the root user.
2. Open the
/etc/resolv.conf file using your preferred command-line text editor (for example,
3. Comment out the current nameservers by adding a
# in front of each nameserver, then add the new nameserver entries or modify the file as needed.
4. Save and close the file.