This how-to guide is meant to show you how to use cPHulk to blacklist IP addresses to prevent them from accessing the following services:
- cPanel services (Port 2083).
- WHM services (Port 2087).
- Mail services (Dovecot® and Exim).
- The PureFTPd service.
- Secure Shell (SSH) access.
To blacklist an IP address in cPHulk perform the following steps:
1. Navigate to cPHulk in WHM. You can find it located at Home -> Security Center -> cPHulk Brute Force Protection or by searching cPHulk in the search bar in the top-left corner of screen.
2. Click on Blacklist Management and enter in the IP addresses you wish to blacklist in the text field labeled 'New Blacklist Records'
3. When you are finished, click on the 'Add' button.
A message saying "You have successfully added 'IP address' to the blacklist" should appear once you have completed these steps.
You can read more about cPHulk in our official documentation: