By default cPanel automatically redirects requests to HTTPS using the closest matching hostname when accessing cPanel services. To disable this functionality, some changes must be made to the Tweak Settings interface.
- Navigate to "WHM / Tweak Settings"
- Scroll down to the Redirection section
- Turn off "Choose the closest matched domain for which that the system has a valid certificate when redirecting from non-SSL to SSL URLs. Formerly known as "Always redirect to SSL/TLS."
- After enabling this option, Non-SSL redirect destination and SSL redirect destination are available.
- Change both SSL redirect destination, and Non-SSL redirect destination to Origin Domain Name.
Set "Logout redirection URL" to "No redirection default"