Does cPanel support Python, Java, or other frameworks?
The cPanel environment allows you to deploy applications made in various frameworks, including Python, Java, and Node.js. Please note that while the cPanel software does support the deployment of these applications, cPanel is not prepared to directly assist with the development of any application deployed using these frameworks.
- Java developers can deploy their applications by using Tomcat installed through EasyApache. You can find instructions for the installation and configuration of Tomcat here:
Introduction to Tomcat
- Python developers can make use of WSGI to deploy their applications, documented here:
How to Install a Python WSGI Application
- Django is a popular Python framework. For this and similar frameworks, you may wish to use CloudLinux and the Python Selector, which easily allows you to install and manage multiple versions of Python:
- In addition to Python, CloudLinux also offers a Ruby selector:
- cPanel offers the ability to deploy applications using Ruby on Rails:
Ruby on Rails
- Node.JS developers can deploy applications using Phusion Passenger, installable through EasyApache and documented here:
How to Install a Node.js Application
- CloudLinux users may also leverage the Node.JS selector to deploy their applications: