Hello cPanel Community,
I'm experiencing a persistent issue with the WordPress Toolkit on my cPanel server, and I'm hoping to get some insights or advice from fellow cPanel professionals.
Issue Description: The
wp-toolkit-scheduled-tasks.service on my server is failing to start. The service is meant to execute scheduled tasks for the WordPress Toolkit, but it consistently fails with an error. The main issue seems to be related to the
- Server OS: AlmaLinux v8.9.0
- cPanel Version: 116.0.9
- PHP Version: PHP 8.1.26
Troubleshooting Steps Taken:
systemctlstatus indicated that the script
scheduled-tasks-executor.phpwas not found or executable.
- I located the script in
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/wp-toolkit/bin/, and it exists in the correct directory.
- I've set the correct permissions (executable) for the script.
- Running the script manually via PHP does not produce any output or error, suggesting the script itself might not be executing as expected.
- Restarting PHP-FPM and the
wp-toolkit-scheduled-tasksservice has not resolved the issue.
Request for Assistance: I'm looking for advice or suggestions on how to troubleshoot this issue further. Specifically:
- Has anyone encountered a similar issue with the WordPress Toolkit in cPanel?
- Are there known issues with
scheduled-tasks-executor.phpin the latest versions of the WordPress Toolkit?
- Any recommendations on logs to check or additional steps to diagnose the problem?
I appreciate any help or guidance you can provide. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.