Downgrading a package when WPTK Deluxe with the premium features enabled prevents the premium features from being selectable despite showing as enabled.
1. Setup an account with the WP Toolkit deluxe package.
2. Setup WordPress.
3. Run the security checker and verify that the wp configuration is enabled. This can also be checked through the SQLite database too.
4. Downgrade the account to the WPTookit standard package.
5. Log back into the WP Toolkit admin section and check security again.
6. Observe that the features show as enabled but these can't be removed. The configuration also shows these as enabled.
None at this time.