Apache with mod_deflate does not compress PHP content out of the box. To get Apache compressing PHP content, enable the zlib.output_compression setting in cPanel's MultiPHP INI Editor interface (cPanel >> Home >> Software >> MultiPHP INI Editor). You will need to enable zlib.output_compression for each version of PHP you'd like to compress.
Articles in this section
- How to request search engines to re-index / recrawl your website
- PHP script not functioning as intended - A Guide to Debugging PHP
- How to create a custom NodeJS startup file
- Disable caching of cPanel ports in cloudflare
- How to use Safari on Windows
- How to see what IP address a website is loading from with Chrome Dev Tools
- How to use a local php.ini on the command-line or a cron job
- How to view your website in Private Browsing mode
- How To Stop Or Uninstall ImunifyAV?
- How to Test PHP Sessions