Apache with mod_deflate does not compress PHP content out of the box. To get Apache compressing PHP content, enable the zlib.output_compression setting in cPanel's MultiPHP INI Editor interface (cPanel >> Home >> Software >> MultiPHP INI Editor). You will need to enable zlib.output_compression for each version of PHP you'd like to compress.
Articles in this section
- WHMCS cron job max execution time 300 seconds
- How to whitelist mod_security rule / rule set globally
- How to configure PHP SoapClient to connect from a specific IP address
- How to Install a Ruby Gem Module
- How to Install CloudLinux's Alt-Ruby for Ruby Selector
- Getting Started with Socket.IO and NodeJS 10 on cPanel
- How to Create Ruby Web Applications
- How to add composer to a cPanel user's PATH for easier use
- Updating WordPress Toolkit
- How To Uninstall WHMCS?