At times you may need to allow larger file uploads in File Manager. You may use the information below to increase the file upload size limit of File Manager using Max HTTP submission size, and File upload required free space in WHM >> Tweak Settings.
1. Log into WHM and Navigate to Tweak Settings.
2. Search for the setting: Max HTTP submission size.
- By default, the Max HTTP submission size is unlimited. If a custom limit is configured and that limit is smaller than the size of the file you are uploading, you will need to increase the limit.
3. Search for the setting: File upload required free space.
- The default value of File upload required free space is 5MB. By default, when a cPanel user uploads a file using the cPanel or WHM interfaces, there must be 5MB of space available within the cPanel users' disk quota limit after the file upload completes to allow the upload. You can adjust this setting as needed. Optionally, you can increase the disk quota of the cPanel account or reduce the accounts disk usage.