You may follow the steps below to install a new PHP version using WHM.
To install a PHP version in WHM, you may follow these steps:
- Log into WHM as the root user.
- Navigate to EasyApache 4.
- Click "Customize"under "Currently Installed Packages."
- Click "PHP Versions."
- Mark the version for installation by clicking the switch icon to the far right of the version.
- When prompted, click the option to only install the PHP version or the PHP version and extensions.
- Click "Review" and review the output to ensure the PHP version you marked for installation will be installed.
- Click "Provision," which will install the selected PHP versions.
You may find our documentation on How to locate and install a PHP version or extension here for more information.