You may follow the steps below to install a new PHP version using WHM.
To install a PHP version in WHM, you may follow these steps:
1. Log into WHM.
2. Navigate to EasyApache 4.
3. Click Customize under Currently Installed Packages.
4. Click PHP Versions.
5. Mark the version for installation by clicking the switch icon to the far right of the version.
6. When prompted, click the option to only install the PHP version or the PHP version and extensions.
7. Click Review and review the output to ensure the PHP version you marked for installation will be installed.
8. Click Provision, which will install the selected PHP versions.